It doesn’t matter what kind of company you own or run as manager, it is quite simple and understandable that every business and organization needs a business structure including the IT services and business strategies. Companies hire management and senior executives to develop business plans and strategies where on the other hand, business architect are hired to design and develop IT structure for the business. These architects work side by side with the management of the organization to understand what the needs and requirements are regarding the IT structure and they also work with technical developers i.e. software engineers and application architects to design and develop IT structures for the organization.
Job responsibilities of a Business Architect:
- Meeting with the owner of a company and the management to understand the needs and requirements of a business or organization
- Meeting with senior executives to understand long term goals and objectives of the business
- Coordinating with production department to evaluate their needs and requirements
- Gathering team of professional developers and technical staff members
- Discussing ideas and plans to design an IT structure for the organization
- Assigning various tasks of the development of structure to staff members
- Supervising the technical activities of the staff members
- Finalizing the IT structure and conducting tests on it
- Implementing the structure in the organization and testing it
- Assisting the staff members and employees to understand the working and effectiveness of the structure
- Providing troubleshooting and support services for the maintenance and upgrade of the structure
Salary of a Business Architect:
Business architects are very important and vital part of management of an organization and they fall under the category of senior executives of the organization. When these architects are hired by companies and corporations, they receive huge amount of salary from the employer. It doesn’t matter if they work on regular basis or per project; they receive more than average amount of paychecks. Usually the salary of a business architect starts from $100,000 in the beginning of the career and it can go up to $200,000 after some experience in the field.
Useful tips for creating a Business Architect Resume:
- Most people don’t focus on the contact information and as a result, they usually get the interview but don’t get the call because of the mistake in the contact information.
- It is very easy to make tiny mistakes in the telephone number or the email address and you need to make sure that you have put the correct details.
- There is no need to add any personal information such as the marital status or bank accounts as this will only make your resume look messy and it is no good for the employer’s consideration.
- Many people enlist the previous job responsibilities in the resume but you should understand that it’s pretty understood for the employer about what you did and most employers want to know how you did it instead of what you did.
- Most employers receive hundreds of resumes for a single post and to use them later, they save the resumes in database. After that, they search with keyword queries and resumes with keywords come up on the search results. This is why it’s really important that you include some of the keywords in the resume for this purpose.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Business Architect Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Business Architect Resume,