.NET is a computer language that is mostly used for developing computer software programs and websites. When a person wants to adopt this field as professional career, he first needs to have proper education in the related field and then he needs to work as entry level developer in a company where he needs to observe the work of senior developers and learn from them.
Job Responsibilities of the Entry Level .NET Developer:
- Assisting senior staff members in the office
- Coordinating with the staff members in the office
- Arranging meetings for seniors and collecting notes during each meeting
- Observing the work of others and learning from them
- In case of any question or problem, referring to the senior members and asking for their help
- Helping senior members and giving useful suggestions to them
- Working with demos and finding out if there is anything wrong in the developed program and try to fix it or report it to senior developers
Salary of the Entry Level .NET Developer:
We usually don’t see many .NET developers working for other companies as employees but usually these nerds prefer to run their own business as a development company where they invite clients and customers. But, for the entry level developers, it’s easier to job in a company, gain some experience first and then start their own business. Some companies hire these .NET developers on regular salaries where other hire them on hourly basis or on project basis which means they get paid per project i.e. higher rates for bigger project and low rates for small project. If we talk generally, an entry level .NET developer can earn up to $40,000 per year with regular salary.
Essential Skills to include in the Entry Level .NET Developer Resume:
- Excellent programming skills
- Good knowledge of .NET and other languages
- Good management skills
- Experience in the relevant field
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work on desk for hours
- Being a good part of a team
Useful Tips for writing the Entry Level .NET Developer Resume:
- There will be thousands of people who apply for the same job so you should posses something different that attracts the recruiter.
- You will be surprised to know that using something other than an objective creates more interview chances for you. You should think about writing a career summary or overview of all your previous jobs that are related to management or accounting.
- There is absolutely no need to provide anything personal about your life such as number of kids or social security number and stick to the important stuff.
- There is no need to give a brief description about your each and every job either it’s related to the vacancy or not. Just add those works that has something to do with the development of computer languages.
- Do not send the resume without proofreading it. You should do it twice or better ask someone else do to it for you. Look for small grammatical and spellings mistakes that you couldn’t see in a glance.
Sample Entry Level .NET Developer Resume:
Here is preview of a Free Sample Entry Level .NET Developer Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Entry Level .NET Developer Resume,