Web development is a wide field and it includes good experience, skills and proper education in the relevant field. When a person completes his studies in the theoretical development career, it’s time to join a professional company for getting real time experience. These fresh students are hired by development companies as entry level developers as they don’t have prior experience. On this position, the key responsibility of these entry level web developers is to watch and observe the work of senior members and learn from them.
Job responsibilities of the Entry Level Web Developer Resume:
- Arranging for meetings for the senior developers and clients
- Attending these meetings and understanding who they work
- Assisting the senior developers while planning to develop a new website
- Helping them with useful suggestions and creative ideas
- Observing the work of senior web developers and seeing how they work and develop a website
- Working with newly developed website and evaluating it for possible errors
- Trying to solve the errors or reporting them to senior members
- Learning from senior members and trying to take their experience in
Salary of the Entry Level Web Developer Resume:
Web developers are very popular these days and for those who have interest in computer programming, web developing is a very convenient field which they can adopt as a full time career. Youngsters of this century prefer to work on computers and most of them like to be web developer for these reasons; this is a very good career with lots of opportunities, there is no field work involved and the most important reason is the high salary or income of the web developers. Usually it depends on each company that hires web developers that how much it pays to them but entry level web developer can earn up to $55,000 per year.
Essential skills to include in the Entry Level Web Developer Resume:
- Good management skills
- Good people skills
- Good sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of web developing
- Good experience in relevant field
- Good knowledge of computer language
- Multitasking skills
- Being able to work under stress
Useful tips for writing the entry level web developer resume:
- Instead of talking about previous job duties or tasks, talk about achievements and skills you have developed during that time and how those talents are going to help you on this job you are applying for.
- Do the same when discussing your educational history. By starting your professional degree tell everything up to graduation and professional degree. If you attended extra courses related to any area of web development, discuss that here.
- There is no need to discuss anything about your expected salary because that’s the thing your employer asks you in the interview and then you are allowed to share your ideas.
- Most of the applicants add an objective in their resumes so if you want, you can also add an objective.
- If you want to do something different, add a career summary instead of objective. This fulfills the needs of an objective but looks quite impressive and catches the eyes immediately.
- At the end, it’s important that you proofread your resume twice or thrice if possible. Remove any grammatical or spelling mistakes which can ruin your first impression.
Sample Entry Level Web Developer Resume
Here is preview of a Free Sample Entry Level Web Developer Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Entry Level Web Developer Resume,