Fire safety and prevention is a process of applying precautions to stay safe from fire emergency. Incident of fire causes lots of losses like death, injury and property loss. Fire safety plans and systems are developed that are very effective in keep people safe in case of fire. Individuals who are involved in fire safety and prevention are highly motivated and professional. People work in this field under multiple designations and fire safety officer is one of them. Main job of a fire safety officer is to lead his subordinates in applying fire safety precautions and steps. Security management is the basic part of a security officer’s job so this person has active to play very active and leading role in fire safety and protection.
Individuals who are interested to get job of fire security officer must accomplish a good resume first of all. A resume is the main and first thing to have for job seeking. A professional like and convincing resume can make you win your desired job. Resume written in the right way can view the employer your abilities and professional skills. Here we brought some nice tips and hints to make your fire officer resume completely perfect from the employer’s point of view.
First of all, here is list of usual contents of resume that are included in each resume. You can say this list a format of writing the resume.
- Name, address and contact information
- Convincing and appealing objective statement
- Highlights of qualifications and professional skills
- Work history/experience
If you have something new or extra to mention in the resume, you can adjust that section in this given format of resume.
Here are some other expert tips for you to make your resume more interesting and appealing to the employer. According to research, this is find that most of the candidates make some big mistakes that lead their resumes to uninterested for employers. Here we are going to talk about what should NOT be included in fire safety officer resume.
- There should not be grammar and punctuation mistakes in the resume.
- Do not write resume in present/current tense.
- Cover letter should not be written in third person.
- Adding picture on resume is just a cultural preference.
- Don’t be personal while writing your resume. Just talk about the things required by the employer because he/she is not interested in your personal interests and activities.
- Don’t be negative while describing your past work history with previous employer/organization.
- Missing key word can be another big mistake that can make employers uninterested to view your resume.
- Avoid making resume too long. Short but comprehensive resume leaves very good impression on the employer.
- Never use tiny and small font while typing your resume. Font must appropriate in size and clear as well.
- Don’t skip mentioning degree title while giving information about your education.
These are the things that you should avoid adding in fire safety officer resume. Neglect them and have a right, concise and structured resume because it is the requirement for you to get your desired job.
Here is preview of this Free Sample Fire Safety Officer Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Fire Safety Officer Resume,