Even if you think your business is very secure and there is nothing bad going to happen to your company, there are chances that you will not see that coming and someday something will damage your company either it’s a robbery or opening of a competitive business in the market. The loss prevention investigators are the professionals that assess the possible damages or liabilities in a business and help prevent them to cause any damage or loss to the business.
Job Responsibilities and duties of Loss Prevention Investigator:
- Understanding the operations and functions of a company
- Understanding the needs and requirements of a company or business
- Analyzing the financial and other assets of the business
- Defining and foreseeing the ways which can damage the assets of the company
- Developing techniques to prevent the losses that could happen in future
- Discussing the options and choices with business owners and partners and help them to decide best way to prevent these losses
- Helping companies and businesses recover from any type of losses
- Removing potential liabilities in a company or business and helping it to grow in a better percentage
Salary of Loss Prevention Investigator:
It is very obvious from the title of this position that most of the time, small companies and local organizations don’t need loss prevention investigator all the time but they are hired on temporary basis in special situations. This also explains that even if these investigators help companies with their resources and finances, they don’t get paid very well. Usually a loss prevention investigator earns around $35000 per year in the starting of the career where many companies also hire these investigators with pre-defined lump sum amount of payment for the entire employment duration i.e. for 3 or 6 months.
Required skills for a Loss Prevention Investigator Resume:
- Good knowledge of business
- Good evaluation skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Good experience in the field
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in a team
- Being able to share thoughts with team members
- Good management skills
- Resource and time management skills
Useful tips for writing a Loss Prevention Investigator Resume:
- Only add information, which is relevant to the job and experiences, which are related to the vacancy. Read the job ad carefully and see what the employer is looking for and then select what you should talk about in the resume.
- Proofread the resume twice because even if you have done it several times before, you can still make tiny mistakes, which can ruin your image in the employer’s eyes. Do it yourself or ask someone else to read it for you.
- Don’t use dense paragraphs to discuss the previous experiences but separate bullets so it’s easier to review. Always keep in mind to use more bullet points and fewer paragraphs.
- Although there is no need to discuss about a job which is irrelevant but if you are creative you can write about any job and make it compatible with the vacancy you are applying for.
Put all the information about your professional studies except high school diploma because it’s obvious that you have got it.
Sample Loss Prevention Investigator Resume:
Here is preview of a Free Sample Loss Prevention Investigator Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Loss Prevention Investigator Resume,