We all know who a nurse is and what his or her responsibilities on the job are. Yes it’s true that doctors are the real live savers in the professional career but that doesn’t lessen the importance of nurses in the hospital operations and functions. It’s not possible for a doctor to present with all the patients at the same time so the hospitals hire nurses who take care of the patients in absence of the doctors. When the life of a person is in hands of a nurse, it makes it crucial that the nurse should be well educated and experienced for the position. This is why hiring of nursing staff in hospitals is done by a specialized person called nurse recruiter.
A nurse recruiter is the one that comes up with the actual needs of a hospital and he is the one that interviews the applicants and chooses the right candidate. This explains that the key responsibility of a nurse recruiter is to hire the most appropriate and suitable applicants on the position. These candidates should be the ones on which the hospitals and the doctors can trust and rely. This makes the job of a nurse recruiter very important and critical in the medical field.
Salary of a Nurse Recruiter:
Unlike many other careers and professional fields, nursing is something that has a lot of importance in human live. Patients and doctors depend on the nurses with their lives and careers in the hospitals and clinics. This makes it more important that the person who is hiring the nurses should be experienced and when a person is that professional, he will also require good salary package. Usually a nurse recruiter earns about $85000 per year in the starting of the career and after 2-3 years of experience, this figure goes up to $120000 per year. This is very rare that nurse recruiters are hired on hourly basis and most of the time, they get regular monthly salaries.
Here are the Guidelines to create a Nurse Recruiter Resume:
- Unlike other job applications, here you need to design a letterhead which shows your name, address, contact numbers and email in bold fonts.
- It’s possible that you won’t have experience so in that case, you write details about relevant experiences you had previously which can remotely help you at this job.
- Analyze the job ad very deeply and then come up with the needed skills and qualification for the job.
- Write an objective by yourself that shows that you are the one for the job that there is no other option better than you according to their needs and the job description.
- It’s totally up to you that how many sections you include in your resume.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Nurse Recruiter Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download line for this Nurse Recruiter Resume,
Elements not to include in this resume:
- Don’t send same resume for every job.
- Don’t provide reference unless you are asked to. If the recruiter is interested in you he will ask you to provide previous references.
- There is no need to create a resume which includes more than one page unless you are working for a long time.
- Don’t add personal information like kids or if you are divorced.