A plant can be of anything i.e. automobile spare parts plant, chemical plant, textile plant, mobile phone manufacturing plant and hundreds of others. These plants are usually run by the manual labor that operates all the machinery with hands and to supervise them and lead them, there is a plant manager who is in charge or all operations.
Other than that, a plant needs someone experienced and skilled who knows how to operate a plant and how it’s supposed to run. This professional employee is called a plant chemist or the plant inspector. He is the one that knows everything about a particular plant and have the knowledge how to run it. He is also the one who troubleshoots the problems and issues with the plant or the manufactured products.
Salary of a Plant Chemist:
This is a very high profile job and as we have discussed above that not many people enters in this career as it includes more study and experience as compared to any other job. Chemistry is a very boring subject according to most people and there are only few of those who think of it as something interesting. This is why when companies hire these chemists; they also pay them very well. The salary of a plant chemist starts from $80000 per year and after some experience of 2-3 years, it can go straight up to $150000 per year which is very good figure when you compare it with the job duties and responsibilities.
Here are the Elements you need to add in Plant Chemist Resume:
- Put all the information in different sections and in a logical manner.
- Proofread the resume carefully using a dictionary and stylebook.
- Here you add as much experiences as possible even if it’s not related to the job you are applying for, still add that.
- As you won’t have much experiences or even no experience at all, write an objective instead of an overview or career summary.
- In a separate section, talk about your education history and study related achievements. Besides talking about the obvious degrees and certificates, also talk about the extra skills you have or the courses you attended. Start with your most recent or professional degree and go back up to graduation diploma.
- People usually have some extra skills besides regular studies like good typing speed, operating a computer program or equipment. Obviously you have some of them so write that too.
- While describing something, stay focus and on track.
Things not to add in the Resume:
- This is a high profile job so stick with the important stuff and don’t add anything irrelevant or unnecessary.
- No matter how great the job was or how much you learned from there but if you had a problem on your previous job, don’t give that employer’s name as reference.
- Giving a long list of skills is not a good idea as it will be considered uncertainly.
- Useless information will just waste the time of the reader and lesser your chances of getting an interview so avoid providing irrelevant stuff in any section whether it’s personal or work related.
- Don’t explain it with useless facts and figures and keep it short.
Here is preview of this Free Sample Plant Chemist Resume,
Here is download link for this Plant Chemist Resume,