It may sound like a dumb job but next time when you decide to clean your own pool, you will understand that it is not that simple as it seems and you will need a professional pool cleaner to help you out. These pool cleaners not only work in residential pools and houses but they also work in many other areas i.e. hotels, private lounges, clubs and schools with pools. These are the professionals who know how to clean a pool with good products and how to instruct the owners and users to keep it clean for a long time.
Job Responsibilities and duties of Pool Cleaner:
- Meeting with clients and understanding their needs and requirements
- Understanding the usage of each pool
- Creating cleaning services chart for each type of pool
- Assisting the clients with best cleaning products
- Cleaning the pools whenever it is dirty and needs cleaning
- Assisting the clients to help them keep the pool clean
- Preventing the pool from any damages or maintenance work
Salary of Pool Cleaner:
Obviously it depends on where a pool cleaner works about how much he or she will earn by working on this job. For example, hotels and private lounges pay more money to their pool cleaners as compared to individuals and house residential. These cleaners work with professional cleaning agencies and contractors and they require sharing their paychecks with the agencies so mostly they work individually. Usually a pool cleaner can earn up to $40000 per year with regular salaries and whey they work on hourly basis, they can make up to $20 per hour.
Essential elements to include in a Pool Cleaner Resume:
- Personal information
- Work related experience
- Awards and accomplishments
- Recommendations from previous clients
- Hobbies/favorite activities
- Job related skills
- Computer skills
- Reference for previous employment
- Community or welfare work
Useful tips for writing a Pool Cleaner Resume:
- Make separate sections for each kind of information to discuss in the resume i.e. educational section, previous employment section and personal info section.
- Never use more than one color or font style in the resume. Keep the resume simple and easy to process.
- Always discuss different kind of stuff in separate sections i.e. personal and contact info, employment history and education and certifications.
- Never discuss anything too personal that is not relevant to the job or on-job responsibilities.
- You can also add a career or previous employment summary instead of an objective statement if you want.
- Always talk about your accomplishments rather than talking about previous job responsibilities.
- The most important thing is to put all the important stuff at the beginning so that it will suddenly catch your employer’s attention.
- Everyone knows the duties and responsibilities of hackers so tell about your achievements instead of duties.
- Don’t add information about the jobs that has nothing to do with the job you are applying for.
Sample Pool Cleaner Resume:
Here is preview of a Free Sample Pool Cleaner Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Pool Cleaner Resume,