Have you ever wondered that when you see thousand units of a small product i.e. screw or wood nail, you see the same quality, size, shape and weight of all these units even when the manufacturing units is producing about 2 million nails on daily basis? Yes it seems very much impossible that how a company can keep that quality at the same level all the time. When a company is producing such products that need to be precise in the size and shape, it’s very crucial that a professional supervisor keep an eye on the manufacturing process in order to find any mistakes or errors.
This professional is called a precision inspector and he is hired by all manufacturing units around the world. There is something important that needs to be discussed here that unlike a manager, a precision inspector is certified to check and verify the quality of a specific product i.e. automobile parts and he can only perform his job with the related field. It means a cell phone precision inspector can’t work in an industrial tool factory.
Salary of a Precision Inspector:
Unlike many other jobs and careers, precision inspectors usually don’t work individually but as soon they complete their education and get some experience, they are hired by companies permanently and even if they leave the job at any point, they can always get the same job in some other company. There are some countries where we can also find these inspectors working individually which means they work as freelancer and when someone wants them, they are hired and the payment is usually made per project or per hour. When it’s on hourly basis, they earn around $18 per hour where on the other hand, when these inspectors are hired on permanent salary basis, they earn around $100000 per year in the starting of their career.
Here are the Elements you need to add in Precision Inspector Resume:
- Spend some time with the resume and pour your own thoughts on paper instead of just copy pasting sentences.
- There is no need to give a brief description about your each and every job either it’s related to the vacancy or not. Just add those works that has something to do with the inspection career.
- Instead of talking about previous job duties or tasks, talk about achievements and skills you have developed during that time and how those talents are going to help you.
- Talk about your education history and provide everything about your master’s degree and graduation diploma but there is absolutely no need to talk about high school education.
- After completing the resume, it’s vital that you proofread it twice or better ask someone else to do it for you.
Things not to add in the resume:
- Don’t make it too long and lengthy, two pages are more than enough for an advertising assistant resume.
- Don’t add too many skills or abilities. Just a few one to give an overview of your capabilities.
- There is no need to provide your references in the first place unless you are asked to.
- Don’t ever mess up your resume by putting too personal information like hobbies or number of kids.
Sample Inspector Resume:
Here is preview of this Free Sample Precision Inspector Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Precision Inspector Resume,