If you are any way familiar with the HR and recruitment process, you know that companies won’t hire a new person as the head of the recruitment and HR department but they tend to hire an assistant who works with the existing staff for at least 1-2 years and then he is promoted to the head position. This explains that there are usually two types of recruiters in the department; senior and junior. Senior recruiters are the employees that are working in the company at this position for years and they have enough experience that they can analyze the applicant just by looking at him.
In this way, the job description of a senior recruiter tells us that he is the in charge or supervises of the hiring department in companies and organizations and he is the one who oversee the whole process and make new strategies. In simple words, the job duties of a senior recruiter includes looking for the available vacancies in the company, coming up with the required number of employees, giving vacancy advertisement in local and national newspapers, interviewing the applicants and hiring the right candidates.
Salary of a senior recruiter:
We have discussed above that a senior recruiter is like the supervisor or head of the recruitment department in a company so that explains that these employees also get good salary packages. Unlike other careers and jobs, senior recruiters aren’t hired on hourly basis but they only get the jobs with fixed monthly salaries. The salary of a senior recruiter depends on the geographical location and the size of the company but usually it is around $125000 per year in the starting years and after 3-5 years, it goes up to $250000 per year.
Here are the guidelines to create a Senior Recruiter Resume:
- Don’t hesitate sending out a resume with left over empty space because there are chances that you will be asked for an interview.
- Stick to simple fonts and single color which may not seem very trendy but believe me, it’s the right one.
- Put your name and contact information at the top of your resume in slightly bold font so it will be easy to access and remember.
- Read the job requirements carefully and then write an objective which suits the job.
- High light the skills you have which are necessary for the job and the related achievements you had during previous jobs which may help you at this job.
- Proofread the resume twice and look for tiny mistakes of grammar and spellings.
Elements not to include in this resume:
- Don’t use a resume which contains more than one page.
- Don’t use same words or sentences again and again but always use a new word and create a unique sentence to describe the same thing again.
- Avoid giving personal information like marital status or social security number.
- Don’t lie about your past experience or education.
Sample Senior Recruiter Resume:
Here is preview of a Free Sample Senior Recruiter Resume crated using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Senior Recruiter Resume,