There was a time in the past when it wasn’t possible for a company to hire employees that aren’t personally present in the company but work from other locations i.e. homes or other countries but now this is a very common part of organizations and companies to hire employees from other countries and let them work from their own locations or even from their homes. This explains that companies only want performance and required results and they don’t care if the employees come to the company office or work from their drawing rooms. It doesn’t sound like a very good thing but companies prefer these employees because of fewer responsibilities and incentives.
Job Responsibilities of a Work From Home Recruiter:
Now that you have understood the idea of this job, you can also understand that it’s also very important for the company to have a dedicated recruiter to hire these employees. It’s important to understand that this recruiter doesn’t have the same responsibilities as other recruiters but he has to work in a different environment where he won’t meet with any applicant personally but interview them over phone or internet. It includes receiving applications for the available positions in a company and arranging for advertising these positions in foreign countries and then filtering the applications for interviews. Once the interviews are conducted, training the new hired staff for working with the HR department is also a big responsibility for this recruiter.
Salary of a Work from Home Recruiter:
It is not possible to talk about the exact salary figure for a work-from-home recruiter because these recruiters won’t work permanently in any company but they are hired only for a short period of time. This is why most of the times; these recruiters are hired on hourly basis instead of regular monthly salaries. In the hourly basis situation, one earns around $12-$15 per hour and when he is hired on regular monthly salary basis, he earns around $35000 per year in a well reputed company.
Here are the Guidelines to create a Work from Home Recruiter Resume:
- Start with creating a unique objective at the top of the resume or you can also put your career summary instead of an objective.
- Then add personal and contact information such as name, nationality, mailing address and marital status.
- Now it’s time to add your qualification and other educational achievements in the studies. Here you can start from your graduation diploma and remember to add the extra certificates and courses you attended.
- Rather than talking about the responsibilities and duties you have on previous employments, talk about the achievements and accomplishments.
- Always proofread the resume more than once or ask your friend to do it for you.
Elements not to include in this Resume:
- It’s not a good idea to create a resume with more than 2 pages.
- Always use a single font and never use more than one color for the heading and subheadings.
- If you don’t have good experience, never put it at the top or even in the middle.
- Avoid using the same sentences and phrases over and over again in the resume.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Work from Home Recruiter Resume created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Work from Home Recruiter Resume,